Are you taking time to “dream the dark” during these waning days of the calendar year? We are all busier than usual, yet Mama Gaia Herself is calling us to slow down, go within, dream, and let new visions arise for the year to come.
Take some quiet “me” time between now and the end of the year to do a reading like this one. Share your reading in the comments, if you like, and I will too. Blessed be.
1. What do I leave behind in the Old Year?
2. What do I open up to in the New Year?
3. Key Opportunity of the New Year
4. Key Challenge of the New Year
5. Hidden concern (pull from bottom of the deck)
6. Deep Wisdom / Advice from God/dess (pull from middle of the deck)
7. Key Theme of the New Year
If you keep records of your readings, the last card (#7) could become the first card (#1) in next year’s spread.
(From the Gaian Tarot companion book.)